"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" ~Erma Bombeck


Wednesday, July 2, 2014

JULY 31/PROVERBS 31 CHALLENGE

Since the month of July has 31 days and Proverbs has 31 chapters, it seems fitting to pursue Walking in His Wisdom for 31 days.  I'm not sure what my specific goals are for the month of July are yet, but I do know that striving towards being God's Proverbs 31 woman is among that!

I meant to start this post yesterday, July 1, but it's very apropos that I didn't, since yesterday was a day from the dregs, to say the least.  The very least.

Anywhoo...

Some things I'm especially focusing on during July include~

  • Studying Proverbs more rigorously
  • Improving my homemaking
  • Becoming a better gardener
  • Improving my health with faithful exercise
  • Continuing on my THM journey towards the FINISH LINE...soon...I hope....
  • Teaching my daughters more skills
  • Experiencing more arts/crafts
  • Studying what it means to have the "unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit"
  • Spending more fun time with my daughters
  • Developing greater peace and patience
  • Loving my husband more sacrificially

So, in essence, I am striving to grow (and shrink) a lot...for I am God's workmanship--His Masterpiece--and I was created in Christ Jesus to do the good works which He planned for me long ago!   What a sweet blessing, indeed!




No comments:

Post a Comment