"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" ~Erma Bombeck


Thursday, June 7, 2012

When is Enough, Enough?!


 I have been diligent again lately about eating no flour, sugar, rice, or potatoes...and soup and salad every night for dinner last week--and then I gained 2 pounds.  So this week, I just ate whatever I wanted because you know what?  Sometimes I just get tired of running this hamster wheel.  Maybe someday I'll try the HCG drops or get bariatric surgery, but until then it's just me and my hamster wheel.  I wonder what day will be the REAL day when I say, "enough is enough!"?  I hope it's sooner rather than later because I can deal w/ gaining 2 pounds...just not 20!



No comments:

Post a Comment