"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" ~Erma Bombeck


Sunday, April 15, 2012

Keepin' it real, huh?


I can't even talk about this journey without getting choked up. That's the truth. No one even reads this but me, but I'm still trembling as I write all this. I don't know...maybe it's because I'm thinking about how many Y-E-A-R-S I have been struggling with my weight. My earliest memory of fear and discouragement about it dates back to 1988. Eighth Grade graduation. Pink formal. Called my "pink piggie" dress.  I'll never forget the journal entry or the weight--180 lbs. Age: 14. Sad, ugly, misfit...that's how I felt then....and now--at least most of the time. Just throw in some rebellious confidence, guilt, fear, and shame, and we're good to go. Mix it all up, add four babies born, 130 more pounds (give or take--yes, I gained a whole other person on my poor body frame & system), high blood pressure, diabetes, varicose veins, painful joints, a neurological condition, hormone problems, pituitary tumors, and a few other health conditions, and nearly 25 years and voile`~ you have ME.

Thankfully, that's not the end of my story yet.  Everyday above ground is a good day--a new day to make better choices!  Lord, give me strength....I am WEARY for fighting this battle!


1 comment:

  1. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like,Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete