"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" ~Erma Bombeck


Thursday, June 7, 2012

He's Doing a New Thing!


Okay, here's a beautiful reason for eating healthier.  Look at all the colors & amazing flavors!  "Eating a rainbow" really is delicious...the only thing it also is, is time-consuming to wash & prepare all the veggies, but you know what?  It's so worth it once it's done!  I hate that I have kept falling into laziness over this.  Lord, please help me to eat healthier, feed my family healthier, and do a better job in all that  You have entrusted me with!!!

“But forget all that—
    it is nothing compared to what I am going to do.
19 For I am about to do something new.
    See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway through the wilderness.
    I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. ~Isaiah 43:18-19


God wrote these verses for me...yes, also for Israel, but I need to forget the past--that means even this afternoon (and all the muffins, etc.) that I ate.  "Forget it..."  He is doing a new thing!  Don't I see it?  He's already begun...Lord, please make a pathway through my wilderness and create rivers in my dry wasteland!  I love you & I need you!  Desperately!

No comments:

Post a Comment