"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" ~Erma Bombeck


Thursday, August 13, 2015

JESUS' LITTLE LAMB





Every time I hit a point of desperately wishing I had someone to talk to about something I need advice on, help with, wisdom about, peace over, etc...I am so humbled and overwhelmed with the fact that THAT'S WHO JESUS IS!!!

Duh! That's the whole point of prayer! Even if I didn't ever have another human to interact with in this life, I always have Him! I think I'm finally getting a better glimpse of the Bigger Picture! What a Friend I have in Jesus...what a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer!

I'm so thankful for His patience in leading this silly sheep...and His loving-kindness in carrying His little lost lambs!




No comments:

Post a Comment