"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" ~Erma Bombeck


Thursday, October 17, 2013

Best. Roast. Ever. (S)


Pepperoncini Beef Roast is one of my favorite recipes of all time!  Not only does it combine a moist and succulent roast beef, but it's married to the tang of pepperoncini.  It only gets better...you just dump it all in the crockpot, turn it on, and walk away...

You will come back to the most gloriously tantalizing aroma!  (I didn't take pics of the roast, so I'll have to go back and add them, but this...this recipe must be enjoyed!)

It's so very simple.  Make it.  Soon! ☺

Print this recipe


 
Crockpot Pepperoncini Beef Roast

1 3-4 lb. chuck roast
1 16 oz.. pepperoncini
2 T. minced garlic

  • Place roast in the slow cooker, and pour the entire contents of the jar of pepperoncini, including liquid, over meat.
  • Sprinkle minced garlic over the roast.
  • Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours. 
Make it this weekend!  For you Trim Healthy Mamas, this is an S Meal!  Enjoy with a delicious S salad or other veggie (like some green beans sauteed in olive oil and garlic?) and you're set!


Blessings and Peace from our home to yours~



No comments:

Post a Comment