"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" ~Erma Bombeck


Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday...

Strawberries dipped in Skinny Chocolate & coffee
See this "diet" food I "have" to eat to get trim & healthy?!  Poor me! :)  I have never, EVER been this thankful for a lifestyle change.  God is so good to me...THANK YOU, LORD, for Trim Healthy Mama!!

UPDATE:
I weighed in this morning after a pretty good weekend, and it wasn't bad!  I hadn't lost any more, but I had barely gained any, so I call that a win!

I have very far to go...at least 100 pounds, but for now, I'm so thankful to not have gained the customary 6 lbs. over the weekend!

A few special things happened that encouraged me:

1.  Casey said that he wanted me to help him do it, too, because he could see a change in my energy and moods and weight.
2.  Anna said that I was a happier & funner Mama these days...and that she could tell that I had lost some weight.
3.  Gracie wrapped her arms around me to give me a hug this morning and said, "Mommy, I can touch  my hands when I hug you."  She said that she hadn't been able to do that before! :(

I write this with tears in my eyes...not because of what "I've accomplished" but because I finally understand better of His Strength being made perfect in my weakness! God is soo good to me, and I just wanted to praise Him...I know Satan will try to sabotage & destroy & demoralize me, but our God is Greater! I can't wait to try to get down further and try to come off at least one of the BP meds that makes me so tired...(or at least reduce my dosage)...then maybe I'll even feel more like exercising! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment