"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" ~Erma Bombeck


Monday, July 2, 2012

E2L - Day 4



Monday, July 2, 2012 - Day 4

Oooookay...this is really hard without proper groceries...and I'm feeling guilty feeding my family "garbage" while I am trying to eat healthy...it feels like I'm hoarding HEALTH and LIFE.   I can't do this like this.  We'll all do the best we can together until payday, then everyone is eating the right way...it's the only kind and loving way to feed my precious family!

I struggled on the weekend with food choices, and especially the family get-together (which I knew would be the hardest)....what to do...I need to pray and think on that.

Today is much easier--not as much temptation with hubby at work and not being with "La Famiglia"...





No comments:

Post a Comment